Bookings are essential, book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Box office will be open 1 hour before show time, please arrive at least 30 mins before the start time to present your tickets.
This show will be performed outdoors and will run for approx 2hrs. The
performance may move to different locations within the venue, please bring what you can carry easily with you.
What To Bring:
* Hat and sunscreen if hot or jacket if cool.
* Some insect repellant (just incase),
* A cushion, If you cannot sit on a cushion, please bring a folding chair. *Please note: Folding chairs are not permitted to performances at Loch Ard Gorge.
* You are
welcome to bring along a drink and a small snack, but NO PICNICS in the audience area. We have a limited audience seating space and may move locations during the performance, so please enjoy
your picnic in the surrounding garden area before or after the show.
* NO PETS PERMITTED due to permit conditions.
If you have any queries, please call us on 0419 330 516
1. Tickets – Your ticket is proof of purchase of the event and must be presented at the time of admission, along with any proof of age or concession cards, if applicable. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
2. Ticket Refunds- As a condition of sale, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations once your booking is complete, except in the instance of a performance cancellation, outlined below.
3. Adverse Weather Conditions – Audience members are asked to be prepared for all weather, we will where possible go ahead with the production in the advertised performance location. In the event of adverse weather conditions a substitute venue may be provided, where possible. All audience are asked to meet at the original performance location to await instructions should the performance be moved to another location. If OZACT cancels a performance due to weather conditions or for any other cause reasonably beyond OZACT’s control, your tickets will be made valid for another performance during the season of the production you hold tickets for (call 0419 330 516 within one week of original performance date to re-allocate your booking).
4. Performances – The right of admission is reserved by the venue manager and/or OZACT. OZACT also reserves the right to vary ticket prices, advertised programs and performance locations.
5. Video & Photos - OZACT has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. Use of cameras, video and audio recorders and other recording devices is not permitted during the performance, unless otherwise directed. (Generally we have no problem with people taking a few photos for personal use, if use is otherwise, please see box office staff before the show commences for permission.)
6. Data Collection - Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act and will only be used by OZACT and will not be passed on to anyone outside OZACT.