These are some special notes for performances at Loch Ard Gorge please read all the details below so you can be fully informed and prepared beforehand.
Loch Ard Venue Details:
Please be aware this location is accessible only via a stairway of approximately 70 narrow steps, unfortunately this may not be suitable for all, however we do have other locations within our tour which might suit those with mobility concerns, see our website events page for options.
There are NO TOILETS at the venue, the nearest toilets are approximately 4 kms away at the Twelve Apostles and also at Port Campbell. So please plan a toilet stop before you arrive at the Gorge.
What To Bring:
* Hat and sunscreen and a warm jacket (as it can get cool in the evening).
* Some insect repellant (just incase),
* A cushion, leave your folding chairs and bean bags at home as carting chairs down the steep narrow steps could be dangerous for yourself and others around you.
* Leave your esky and hampers at home, if needed you can bring a drink and snacks in a backpack.
* NO PETS PERMITTED. Under National Park regulations, pets are not permitted, please leave them safely at home.
* As ticket numbers are limited, these are BOOKING ONLY performances, no tickets will be sold at the performance location.
Australia Day Weekend 26, 27 & 28 January - Special Arrangements
PARK & RIDE - Due to the increased traffic expected and limited parking available over the Australia Day Weekend, Tempest ticket holders are required to park at Port Campbell where a bus will be provided to take you to the Gorge and also return you to Port Campbell at the conclusion of the performance. There will be two bus trips to Loch Ard Gorge with the first leaving at 6pm, so please arrive early to save you seat on the bus. Further information will be sent to you along with your tickets once your booking is complete. (Park & Ride does not apply to performances on 20 & 21 January)
We appreciate your understanding and acceptance of these conditions. Loch Ard Gorge on Victoria's Shipwreck Coast is an iconic setting for Shakespeare's Tempest and we are pleased to be able to return to this spectacular location and happy to do what we can to to help to ensure this as a annual performance location once again for OZACT productions.
If you have any queries, please call us on 0419 330 516 or visit our website www.ozact.com for further details.