We are taking all the steps to help keep us all safe and open during this unusual time. We ask
that you also do all that you can to avoid spreading this nasty virus, including:
• If you have visited Queensland since 12 March and been in a red or orange zone you are not permitted to attend the event unless you have been cleared by public health officials. For details visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/travel-updates
• Stay home if you are unwell or feel you are at risk of carrying the virus.
(If this happens call us, as we can arrange to rebook your tickets for another show or provide a refund.)
• Wear a face mask while attending the performance.
• Maintain social distance with those outside your group.
• Practice good personal hygiene.
As required, we have uploaded our Covid Safety Check Lists for our locations, and are happy to do all we can to minimise any risk to our team and audience members.